TÜV SÜD America’s Michigan locations are equipped with the most up-to-date test facilities to accommodate the testing requirements of Ford, GM, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, and more. Whether you need full service testing or an A2LA-accredited partner to augment your in-house testing capabilities, our unparalleled experience and attentive customer service can meet your requirements.
We understand the need for reliable, efficient, and cost-effective testing.
Automotive Industry Environmental Services include:
Accelerated Life Testing
Vibration Testing - Sine, Random, Sine on Random, and Shock
Fluid Dynamics Testing
With years of automotive expertise, we are specialists in full-scale testing.
- Large Drive-In Capabilities
- Multiple Walk-In Temperature and Humidity Systems, 700 cu.ft. to 2000 cu.ft.
- Small Temperature and Humidity Systems, 1 cu.ft. to 110 cu.ft.
- Special Automotive Environment, 225°F with 75% RH
- 100% Condensing Humidity and Salt Spray
Additionally, our Equipment Services provide test equipment that can support your needs for:
Signature Vibration Controllers
Fluid Dynamic Testing Equipment
For more information regarding our automotive environmental services, please contact us.