End-to-end Product Safety, Quality and Operational Efficiency
For vehicle component suppliers, compliance with national, international or OEM supplier requirements is key. How do you ensure that your components consistently conform to required safety and quality requirements while maintaining a profitable operation?
TÜV SÜD provides a wide range of services for automotive suppliers along their product lifecycle. From design review through to product compliance testing and management system audits and certification. We support international tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers to meet the quality and safety requirements of the leading vehicle OEMs.
As a leading global player in the automotive quality and safety sector, our experts are highly-regarded and participate in international automotive standards development committees. The early insight we have into standard changes and updates allows you to anticipate new product and process requirements at an early stage to save you time and money.
Our services at a glance:
Design Review and Engineering Support throughout the product lifecycle
We provide expert opinion, from initial design reviews to expert opinion component design to interpreting safety and quality standards/regulations.
Vehicle Component Testing according to national, international and OEM criteria
We conduct mechanical, electrical, functional and chemical tests for all vehicle components including tires, wheels, engine, exhaust, chassis, brakes.
Management System Auditing and Certification
We audit and provide management system certification to several international management system standards including:
- ISO 9001 management system
- ISO 14001 management system
- ISO/TS 16949 management system and VDA
- We provide Integrated Quality Assurance (IQA) service - a 360 degree view on a supplier from design, through to manufacturing and quality management systems and quality awareness of staff to pre-shipment inspections.
- We conduct 2nd party supplier audits e.g. ISO, ECE, INMETRO to ensure consistent component quality and performance to your specific supplier criteria.