In today's competitive marketplace, you not only need to meet regulatory requirements for market access, but need to assure that your products are of consistent quality for market success.
At TÜV SÜD Canada, we offer a variety of certification marks and certificates that serve as visible proof that your products or production process meets particular health, safety, and/or quality requirements. And now you can announce your accomplishment with our TÜV SÜD Mark.
Our Certification Marks and Certificates provide a variety of marketing advantages:
- Proof from an accredited test and certification body that your products meet all requirements of relevant European Union Directives
- Official statement of conformity accompanied by appropriate documentation as specified by European Union regulations or customer requirements
- Emphasis on special product properties such as safety, quality, durability, environmental compatibility, and conformity to standards
- Protection against product liability claims
- Up-to-date information on changes regarding technical regulations and developments in testing and certification
TÜV SÜD Canada Product Service has fulfilled all necessary German and European Union accreditation requirements and has received authorization to issue Certification marks and certificates.
The testing laboratories and certification body of TÜV SÜD Product Service conform to the "General Requirements for the Accreditation of Testing Laboratories" (ISO/IEC Guide 25 and 38; EN 45001 and EN 45002) and the "General Requirements for Accreditation of Certifying Bodies: (ISO/IEC Guide 28, 40, and 48 EN 45011 and EN 45012).
To enhance market access and market success, you need to be able to make quality products that can be distinguished from those of the competition. The Certification Marks and certificates issued by TÜV SÜD Canada Product Service help you meet your marketing challenges while providing visible proof of your engineering and compliance investment.
Register below to access and download TÜV SÜD Certification marks from our Mark download center.