Functional safety has become a significant subject across all areas of industry. New challenges and requirements for functional safety arise with the increasing digitalization and automation of life and industry. As a result, manufacturers and operators are placing top priority on the quality and safety of products and plants in order to protect people, property and the environment against technology-related risk.
TÜV SÜD will be hosting two functional safety training events in Laval, Quebec in April - May 2020. At the end of our trainings, you will be able to qualify as a Functional Safety Engineer or Professional.
Level 1: Leading to title: "Functional Safety Engineer"
• Proof of project experience is not required
• It is recommended to participate to the 4 days training
• Multiple choice questions
Level 2: Leading to title: "Functional Safety Professional"
• Requirements for admission to the course:
• 6 years of industry experience in Functional Safety Technology
• Evidence of participation in 2 Functional Safety projects