Functional safety has become a significant subject across all areas of industry. New challenges and requirements for functional safety arise with the increasing digitalization and automation of life and industry. As a result, manufacturers and operators are placing top priority on the quality and safety of products and plants in order to protect people, property and the environment against technology-related risk.
TÜV SÜD will be hosting two functional safety training events in Laval, Quebec in December 2019. At the end of our trainings, you will be able to qualify as a Functional Safety Engineer or Professional.
Level 1: Leading to title: "Functional Safety Engineer"
• Proof of project experience is not required
• It is recommended to participate to the 4 days training
• Multiple choice questions
Level 2: Leading to title: "Functional Safety Professional"
• Requirements for admission to the course:
• 6 years of industry experience in Functional Safety Technology
• Evidence of participation in 2 Functional Safety projects
• Multiple choice and open questions
Join us for training on the following functional safety areas: